HOW TO ORGANIZE YOUR GARAGE
Is all the junk eating up all your garage space, and your classic cars are getting withered away outside in the sun, in the rain and in the storm? Classic cars are prized possessions and are not meant to lie outside amidst garbage heaps. You need to organize your garage, and all the things should be put in their proper places. Read on to know how you will do so.
- Sort out the articles that can be reused. Throw out broken stuff and sell off such things which you
will never need. If you want to derive some profits, you can also go for a garage sale.
- Organize your garage things which you want to retain. Keep stuff of similar use together. For example, put the air tools in one place, the air compressors in another place etc.
- Buy some plastic bins. You will need them. They will help you organize your garage.You will have to stuff all the camping gear, the craft suppliers into them. Buy some bins in which you can lock up expensive items which are expensive and which are dangerous.
- Redo the walls to help you organize your garage. Fix some shelves or cabinets or freestanding holders in which you can place
some of the important car restoration tools. Store heavy things in the shelves at the bottom and lightweight tools
on the shelves of the top. If your garage is a small one, fix these shelves on all the 3 walls of your garage.
- Not only car restoration tools, there are some other things that are essential in a garage. Some of these are brooms, rakes, shovels, folding chairs and other articles on the walls of your garage.
- Fix some hooks on the walls and ceiling of your garage. Hang the bikes from these hooks. Fix the hooks close to the sides of the walls and place the bikes on them in such a way that they hand over your classic cars.You're on the right path to organize your garage now!
- Design a low platform so that your classic cars can slide down under if there is
scarcity of space. Do not keep the cars empty. You can stuff them with things
for maximum utilization of space.
I know of course,when you're in the middle of a procedure in your project, things can look pretty messy.But try to make the good habbit of putting tools and stuff back when you don't plan on working for a while.When you organize your garage like this,it will always be fun to get back to work on your project.